Raven Golf Club, home in 2006 and 2007 to the Boeing Championship – a stop on the PGA Champions Tour – is masterfully carved through the marshes and pine trees of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. Robert Trent Jones Jr. crafted this unique and visually stunning 6,900-yard par 71 into what he calls “a true modern traditional.”
Voted one of the “Best Courses You Can Play” by Golfweek Magazine in 2014, the Raven Golf Club is a natural wonder that presents drama and strategy on every tee. Guests are presented with a myriad of exciting shot options while experiencing dramatic changes in color and texture throughout the course.
Large undulating greens make club selection an essential part of each round. All of this combined with Raven Golf Club’s nationally recognized guest service makes it a must play during your stay at one of our luxury Destin vacation rentals.
Raven Golf Club Accolades:
- Golfweek Magazine “Best Courses You Can Play” (2014, 2013, 2012, 2011)
- Top 75 Golf Resorts in America (2008) – Golf Magazine
- #14 in Florida, “The Best Courses Near You” Golf Magazine (2008)
- #39 “Best Tour Courses You Can Play”Golfweek (2008)
- ½ ~ Golf Digest “Places To Play” (2008, 2006)
- Home of the 2006 – 2007 Boeing Championship At Sandestin
- Rated Toughest Hole (No. 18) on the 2006 PGA Champions Tour
- Places to Play, Golf Digest (2004, 2002)
- #1 in Northwest Florida, Florida Golf News (2003)
- #14 in Florida, Florida Golf News (2003);
- Top 30 in Florida, Florida Golf News (2002)
- #3 in Northwest Florida, Florida Golf News (2002)
- Best New Course in Florida, Florida Golf News (2000)
For more information about Raven Golf Club, give us a call at 850.267.8155.